I just checked in some code changes for the New User Approve plugin. I tested it with WordPress 2.9 that was recently released.
Here is a list of the changes that were made:
- add localization support – the admin pages to manage approving and denying users can now be localized. If you would like to work with me on getting it localized, let me know. Either leave a comment or contact me.
- add a changelog to readme.txt – now you can see the changelog from the page on wordpress.org. Also a screenshot has been added and an FAQ finally started.
- remove plugin constants that have been defined since 2.6 – constants that were defined to support older versions have been removed. If this breaks your site, please upgrade to the latest version of WordPress.
- correct the use of db prepare statements/use prepare on all SQL statements – this should have been done in the first place. This improves the security of the plugin.
- add wp_enqueue_style for the admin style sheet – a style sheet is required for the admin page. I thought it would be better to use the function provided by WordPress to include this stylesheet.
The next version I will be adding an options page to customize the messages. I will also make it possible to change the messages from a plugin or a customized theme.
Please let me know if you would like additional features added or if you have any problems with version 1.2.